UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 02 Associate Professor and Stores Officer
UPSC Recruitment 2017: Union Public service commission released new notification for the recruitment of 02 Associate Professor and stores officer vacancies.
UPSC Vacancy 2017 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 02 posts
Name of the Post:
- Associate Professor
- Stores Officer
- Rs 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should be maximum 50 years
Job Location: All India
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Vacancy 2017:
- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Associate Professor should have good academic with a Ph.D. degree in a discipline of political science.
- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Stores officer should have master degree or degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the state bank of India or by using cards.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 25/- (Rupee Twenty-five only)
- SC/ ST/ PH: No Fee
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination and Interview.
How to apply for UPSC Vacancy 2017:
Applicants may apply online through official website of Union Public service commission UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 13th July 2017.
Important Dates to remember:
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 13/07/2017
Other Govt Jobs: