UPSC Recruitment 14-2017 – 32 Marketing Officer, Specialist, Chemist Posts
UPSC Recruitment 14-2017: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invites Online Application for the recruitment of 32 Marketing Officer, Specialist & Assistant Chemist vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 05.08.2017. Here we provided all the details like Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017 – UPSC Vacancy 2017 – UPSC Notification 14-2017 – UPSC Jobs 2017 is given below.,
UPSC Recruitment 14-2017 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: All India
Total Number of the Post: 32
Name and Number of the Post:
- Marketing Officer: 28 posts
- Specialist: 03 posts
- Assistant Chemist: 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Vacancy 14-2017
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 30 years for post-01 & 03, 40 years for post-02. Age relaxation is applicable up to 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ ST candidates. Refer official Notification for post wise Age details.
- Marketing Officer: (i) Master’s Degree in Agriculture or Botany or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Marketing or Economics or Commerce with Economics from a recognized University. (ii) 2 years’ experience in the field of Agricultural Marketing including Cooperative Marketing. OR Diploma in Marketing Management awarded by the Indian Institute of Food Technology or any other recognized university/institute or equivalent.
- Specialist: (i) A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Assistant Chemist: Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Agriculture Chemistry or Soil Science from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
Application Fee: Candidate have to pay Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH & Women candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before last date 10.08.2017.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Take Printout for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Closing date for Submission of Online Application: 10.08.2017.
Closing date for Printout Your Application: 11.08.2017.
For more details about UPSC Recruitment 2017 – UPSC Vacancy 2017 – UPSC Notification 14-2017 – UPSC Jobs 2017 click the link given below.,
Other Govt Jobs: