UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2017 – 414 Vacancy
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2017: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invites Online Application for the recruitment of 414 vacancies through conducting Combined Defence Service Examination 2 2017. Interested candidates can apply online from 09.08.2017 to 08.09.2017. Here we provided all the details like Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply for UPSC Defence Service Exam 2 2017 – UPSC CDS 2 Vacancy 2017 – UPSC CDS 2 Notification 2017 – UPSC CDS 2 Jobs 2017 is given below.,
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: All India
Total Number of the Post: 414
Name and Number of the Post:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun— 145th Course commencing in July, 2018 [Including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]: 100 posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in July, 2018 Executive (General Service) [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)]: 45 posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in August, 2018 i.e. No. 204 F(P) Course: 32 posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai—108th SSC Course (NT) (For Men) commencing in October, 2018: 225 posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai—22nd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2018: 12 posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam 2 2017
(i) For IMA—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1999 only are eligible.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2 nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1999 only are eligible.
(iii) For Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2018 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1998.
(iv) For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Course for men) Male candidates (married or unmarried) born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1999 only are eligible.
(v) For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1999.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Any Degree, Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution. Refer official Notification for complete details.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card. No fee for SC/ ST/ Women candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test & Interview
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in from 09.08.2017 to 08.09.2017.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://www.upsc.gov.in
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Take Printout for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 09.08.2017.
Closing date for Submission of Online Application: 08.09.2017.
For more details about UPSC Defence Service Exam 2 2017 – UPSC CDS 2 Vacancy 2017 – UPSC CDS 2 Notification 2017 – UPSC CDS 2 Jobs 2017 click the link given below.,
Other Govt Jobs: