TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017 – 1058 Vacancy
TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017: Government of Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) Invites Online Application for the recruitment of 1058 Lecturers Vacancies in Engineering / Non Engineering Govt. Polytechnic Colleges through Tamil Nadu Educational Service. Interested candidates can apply online from 29.07.2017 to 11.08.2017. Here we provided all the details like Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply for TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017 – TRB Lecturers Vacancy 2017 – TRB Lecturer Notification 2017 – TRB Lecturer Jobs 2017 is given below.,
TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Total Number of the Post: 1058
Name of the Post: Lecturers (Engineering / Non Engineering) in Govt. Polytechnic Colleges
- Civil Engineering: 112 posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 219 posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 91 posts
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: 118 posts
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering: 03 posts
- Computer Science Engineering: 134 posts
- Information Technology: 06 posts
- Production Engineering: 06 posts
- Textile Technology: 03 posts
- Printing Technology: 06 posts
- English: 88 posts
- Mathematics: 88 posts
- Physics: 83 posts
- Chemistry: 84 posts
- Modern Office Practice: 17 posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600 – 39100 + AGP – 5400/-.
Eligibility Criteria for TN TRB Lecturer Vacancy 2017
Age Limit: Candidates should not be above 57 years as on 01.07.2017 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture with not less than Sixty Percent of marks or equivalent.,Provided that if the candidate has a Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture, the candidate should possess a first class or equivalent in the appropriate branch either at Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level’’ from a recognized Board/ Institution/ University/ Council. Refer official notification for complete details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Certificate Verification.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://trb.tn.nic.in from 29.07.2017 to 11.08.2017.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://trb.tn.nic.in
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Take Printout for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 29.07.2017.
Closing date for Submission of Online Application: 11.08.2017.
Date of Written Examination: 16.09.2017.
For more details about TNTRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017 – TRB Lecturer Vacancy 2017 – TRB Lecturer Notification 2017 – TRB Lecturer Jobs 2017 click the link given below.,
Other Govt Jobs: