TNSET 2018 Exam Apply Online www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in
TNSET 2018 Exam Apply Online www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in – TNSET Exam 2018 – Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test 2018: On behalf of UGC, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal (MTWU), Tamil Nadu announces holding of the State Eligibility Test (TNSET-2018) on 04.03.2018 (Sunday) for determining the eligibility for Assistant Professor in Tamil Nadu Universities and Colleges. MTWU will conduct TNSET-2018 in 25 subjects at 16 selected Nodal Centers of Examination spread across the State. Interested candidates may apply online from 18.12.2017 to 09.02.2018. Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Examination fee, Selection process and how to apply for TNSET 2018 Exam Apply Online www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in – TNSET 2018 is given below.,
TNSET 2018 Exam Vacancy Details:
Name of the Examination: TNSET 2018 (Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test 2018)
Total Number of the Post: Various
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Eligibility Criteria for TNSET 2018 Exam Vacancy 2018
Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for TNSET- 2018 examination.
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for General/ OBC (belonging to Creamy Layer) Category and 50% for OBC(belonging to Non – Creamy Layer)/ Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (PwD-VI/HI/PH), in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from Universities/ Institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in subjects like Sciences, Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Sciences, Library & Information Science, are eligible to appear for this examination.
- Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing at the Master Degree(final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also appear for this examination. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and for those who clear the TNSET 2018 examination will have to qualify within two years from the date of TNSET 2018 Examination, failing which they will be treated as disqualified.
- Candidates shall appear for TNSET 2018 examination in their relevant subject of their Post-Graduation only. In case the Candidate did not find the subject of their Post Graduation in the list of TNSET 2018 subjects, the Candidate may appear in UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
- Candidates other than General Category are required to mention their Social Status in the Online Application Form. Candidates may note that they should satisfy the eligibility conditions with reference to the documents such as Community Certificate and Certificates related to PwD (VI/HI/PH), OBC(Creamy /Non Creamy Layer), when they upload their applications. The Income Certificate and Community Certificate uploaded by the candidates must be issued by the competent authorities.In case any of the Certificates mentioned above is found to be invalid by the TNSET 2018 authority at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal action
- Candidates should note that their candidature is provisional. The mere fact that an admission card has been issued to a candidate will not imply that the TNSET 2018 authority has accepted his/her candidature. Candidates may note that candidature will be deemed final, only upon verification of eligibility conditions.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 1500/- for General category, Rs. 1250/- for BC/ MBC/ DNC & Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST/ PwD/ VI/ HI/ PH candidates through online by using credit/ debit card or net banking.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test.
How to Apply TNSET 2018: Eligible Applicant’s may apply online through the official web site www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in from 18.12.2017 to 09.02.2018.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Take Printout for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 18.12.2017.
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 09.02.2018.
Date of Written Exam: 04.03.2018.
For more details about TNSET 2018 Exam Apply Online www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in – TNSET 2018 – TNSET Exam 2018 – Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test 2018 click the link given below.,
Other Govt Jobs: