TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – 24 Junior Analyst, Chemist Posts
TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Government of Tamilnadu, Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Online Application for the recruitment of 24 Junior Analyst, Chemist & Archaeological Chemist vacancies in Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service, Tamil Nadu Industries Subordinate Service & Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service. Interested candidates can apply online from 24.11.2017 to 20.12.2017. Here we provided all the details like Pay scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection procedure and how to apply for TNPSC Analyst Chemist Recruitment 2017 – TNPSC Analyst Chemist Notification 2017 – TNPSC Analyst Chemist Jobs 2017 – TNPSC Analyst Chemist Vacancy 2017 – TNPSC Recruitment 2018 is given below.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Jobs Location: Tamilnadu
Total Number of the Posts: 24
Name and Number of the Post:
- Junior Analyst in the Drugs Testing Laboratory: 14 posts
- Junior Chemist in Industries and Commerce Department: 06 posts
- Chemist in Industries and Commerce Department: 03 posts
- Archaeological Chemist in Archaeology Department: 01 post
- Junior Analyst in the Drugs Testing Laboratory: Rs.9,300-34,800/- (PB2) + 4,600/- G.P
- Junior Chemist in Industries and Commerce Department: Rs.9,300-34,800/- (PB2) + 4,400/- G.P
- Chemist in Industries and Commerce Department: Rs.9,300-34,800/- (PB2) + 5,100/-G.P
- Archaeological Chemist in Archaeology Department: Rs.15,600-39,100/- (PB2) + 5,400/-G.P
Eligible Criteria for TNPSC Analyst Chemist Vacancy 2017:
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 30 years for general category as on 01.07.2017. No age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes.
- Junior Analyst: A Degree in Pharmacy or A Degree in Chemistry or A Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Candidates who possess Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with Analytical Chemistry as a special subject.
- Junior Chemist: Must possess a first or Second Class Post Graduate Degree in any Branch of Chemistry of any university or institution recognized by the UGC. (OR) Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India).
- Chemist: A First or Second Class Degree in M.Sc., in Chemistry OR Chemical Technology OR Industrial Chemistry OR Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India). and Experience in research in pure or applied chemistry or Analytical Chemistry for a period of not less than 2 years.
- Archaeological Chemist: Must have obtained M.Sc., (Chemistry) degree.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 150/- for Registration fee & Rs. 150/- for Examination fee through online by using State Bank Collect facility or net banking/credit card/debit card/challan. No fee for SC/ SCA/ ST/ PWD & DWs of all Caste candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://tnpscexams.net/ from 24.11.2017 to 20.12.2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://tnpscexams.net/
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Submit and take Printout for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 24.11.2017.
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 20.12.2017.
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (SBI / Indian Bank): 22.12.2017.
Date and Time of Written Examination Paper – I (Degree Standard): 17.02.2018 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
Date and Time of Written Examination Paper – II (General Studies): 17.02.2018 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
Date and Time of Written Examination Paper – I (PG Degree Standard): 18.02.2018 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
For more details about TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – TNPSC Notification 2018 – TNPSC Jobs 2018 – TNPSC Vacancy 2018 – TNPSC Annual Planner 2018 click on the link given below.,
Other Govt Jobs: