TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – 42 Library Officer Librarian Posts
TNPSC Recruitment 2017: Government of Tamilnadu, Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Online Application for the recruitment of 42 College Librarian, District Library Officer & Assistant Librarian and Information Officer for Anna Centenary Library in Public Libraries Department vacancies in Tamil Nadu Collegiate Educational Service, Tamil Nadu Educational Service & Tamil Nadu Educational Subordinate Service. Interested candidates can apply online from 21.11.2017 to 20.12.2017. Here we provided all the details like Pay scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection procedure and how to apply for TNPSC Librarian Recruitment 2017 – TNPSC Librarian Notification 2017 – TNPSC Librarian Jobs 2017 – TNPSC Librarian Vacancy 2017 – TNPSC Recruitment 2018 is given below.
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Jobs Location: Tamilnadu
Total Number of the Posts: 42
Name and Number of the Post:
- College Librarian: 30 posts
- District Library Officer: 09 posts
- Assistant Librarian and Information Officer: 03 posts
- College Librarian: Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade pay Rs.6000/- p.m
- District Library Officer: Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade pay Rs.5400/- p.m
- Assistant Librarian and Information Officer: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay Rs.4700/- p.m
Eligible Criteria for TNPSC Assistant Librarian Vacancy 2017:
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 30 years for general category as on 01.07.2017. No age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes.
- College Librarian: (i) Master’s degree in Library Science or Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with not less than fifty five percentage of marks or its equivalent grade, where grading system is practiced and a consistently good academic record with knowledge on computerization of Library; and (ii) Pass in the National Eligibility Test (NET) or other accredited test like State Level Eligibility Test (SET) in Library Science conducted for the purpose by the University Grants Commission or any other agency approved by the University Grants Commission.
- District Library Officer: (i) A Master’s degree in Arts and Science. (ii) A Master’s degree in Library Science. AND (iii) Experience for a period of not less than three years in any of the Libraries in a Supervisory cadre.
- Assistant Librarian and Information Officer: (i) A Master’s degree of a University recognized by the University Grants Commission and (ii) A Master’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 150/- for Registration fee & Rs. 200/- for Examination fee through online by using State Bank Collect facility or net banking/credit card/debit card/challan. No fee for SC/ SCA/ ST/ PWD & DWs of all Caste candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://tnpscexams.net/ from 21.11.2017 to 20.12.2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://tnpscexams.net/
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Submit and take Printout for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 21.11.2017.
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 20.12.2017.
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (SBI / Indian Bank): 22.12.2017.
Date and Time of Written Examination Paper – I: 24.02.2018 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
Date and Time of Written Examination Paper – II: 24.02.2018 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
For more details about TNPSC Librarian Recruitment 2017 – TNPSC Assistant Librarian Notification 2017 – TNPSC Librarian Jobs 2017 – TNPSC Librarian Vacancy 2017 – TNPSC Librarian Exam 2018 click on the link given below.,
Other Govt Jobs: