TNPSC Recruitment 1-2018 – 10 Labour Officer Posts
TNPSC Recruitment 1-2018: Government of Tamilnadu, Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Online Application for the recruitment of 10 Assistant Commissioner of Labour (Formerly named as Labour Officer) vacancies on Direct Recruitment basis in Tamil Nadu Labour Service. Interested candidates can apply online from 12.01.2018 to 11.02.2018. Here we provided all the details like Pay scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection procedure and how to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 1-2018 – TNPSC Labour Officer Recruitment 2018 – TNPSC Labour Officer Notification 2018 – TNPSC Labour Officer Jobs 2018 – TNPSC Labour Officer Vacancy 2018 – TNPSC Recruitment 2018 is given below.
TNPSC Recruitment 1-2018 Vacancy Details:
Jobs Location: Tamilnadu
Total Number of the Posts: 10
Name and Number of the Post:
- Assistant Commissioner of Labour (Formerly named as Labour Officer): 10 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.56100-177500/-
Eligible Criteria for TNPSC Labour Officer Vacancy 2018
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 30 years for general category as on 01.07.2018. No age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes. Refer official notification for complete details.
- (a) A Degree of M.A., Labour Management (formerly known as MLM) awarded by the Tamil Nadu Institute of Labour Studies, Chennai OR
- (b) (i) Any Degree AND (ii) A Degree or Diploma in Social Work or Social Science or Labour Relations or Social Welfare or
- A Diploma in Labour Laws awarded by the Indian Law Institute, New Delhi or A Diploma in Labour Laws and Administrative Laws or
- A Degree in Law or Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Administration awarded by the Tamil Nadu Institute of Labour Studies or
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare awarded by the Madras Productivity Council or Coimbatore Productivity Council or Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations awarded by the Madurai Institute of Social Work, Madurai or M.A. Degree in Work Education awarded by the University of Madras.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 150/- for Registration fee & Rs. 200/- for Examination fee through online by using State Bank Collect facility or net banking/credit card/debit card/challan. No fee for SC/ SCA/ ST/ PWD & DWs of all Caste candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://tnpscexams.net/ from 12.01.2018 to 11.02.2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://tnpscexams.net/
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Submit and take Printout for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 12.01.2018.
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 11.02.2018.
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (SBI / Indian Bank): 13.02.2018.
Date of Written Test Paper-I (Social Science and Labour Law): 29.04.2018 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.
Date of Written Test Test Paper-II (General Studies): 29.04.2018 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M.
For more details about TNPSC Recruitment 1-2018 – TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – TNPSC Notification 2018 – TNPSC Jobs 2018 – TNPSC Vacancy 2018 – TNPSC Annual Planner 2018 click on the link given below.,
Other Govt Jobs: