TNPSC Group IV Civil Service Examination 4 2018
TNPSC Group IV Civil Service Examination 4 2018: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Online Application for the recruitment of 9351 Village Administrative Officer (VAO), Junior Assistant (JA), Bill Collector, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist & Steno-Typist vacancies through conducting Group 4 Exams (Combined Civil Service Examination 4 2017 2018). Interested candidates can apply online from 14.11.2017 to 13.12.2017. Here we provided all the details like Pay scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection procedure and how to apply for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2018 – TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Notification 2018 – TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Jobs 2018 – TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Vacancy 2018.
TNPSC Group IV Civil Service Examination 4 2018 Vacancy Details:
Jobs Location: Tamilnadu
Total Number of the Posts: 9351
Name and Number of the Post:
- Village Administrative Officer (VAO): 494 posts
- Junior Assistant (JA) (Non – Security): 4096 posts
- Junior Assistant (JA) (Security): 205 posts
- Bill Collector: 48 posts
- Field Surveyor: 74 posts
- Draftsman: 156 posts
- Typist: 3463 posts
- Steno-Typist: 815 posts
- Post 01 to 07: Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- + 2,400-G.P (PB-1)(PM) (Pre-revised)
- post 08: Rs.5,200– 20,200/- + 2,800-G.P (PB-1) (PM) (Pre-revised)
Eligible Criteria for TNPSC Notification No 23 2017 Vacancy:
- Village Administrative Officer (VAO): Candidates should be between 21 to 30 years for General category & 21 to 40 years for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes as on 01.07.2017. Refer official notification for complete details.
- For All Other Posts: Candidates should be between 18 to 30 years for General category & 18 to 32 years for MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs & 18 to 35 years for SC/ SCA/ ST & Destitute Widows of all castes as on 01.07.2017. Refer official notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess SSLC/ 10th, Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or) Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/ Junior Grade in English (or) Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil. from a recognized Institution/ University. Refer official notification for complete details.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 150/- for Registration fee & Rs. 100/- for Examination fee through online by using State Bank Collect facility or net banking/credit card/debit card/challan. No fee for SC/ SCA/ ST/ PWD & DWs of all Caste candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://tnpscexams.net/ from 14.11.2017 to 13.12.2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://tnpscexams.net/
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Submit and take Printout for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 14.11.2017.
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 13.12.2017.
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (SBI / Indian Bank) or Post Office: 15.12.2017.
Date and Time of Written Examination: 11.02.2018 FN 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
For more details about TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2018 – TNPSC Group IV Notification 2018 – TNPSC Group IV Jobs 2018 – TNPSC Group IV Vacancy 2018 click on the link given below.,
Other Govt Jobs: