TN Forest Department JDO Vacancy 2017 |15 Junior Draughting Officer Posts
TN Forest Department Released Job Openings Notification 2017. The TN Forest Department Job Vacancy 2017 For Assistant Draughtsman Posts. TN Forest Department Job Vacancies 2017 Download
About: The Tamil Nadu Forest Department was established as the Madras Forest Department in 1855 by Dr. Hugh Francis Cleghorn, “the father of scientific forestry in India”. The department is responsible for managing all the protected areas and forests plus environmental and wildlife related issues of Tamil Nadu state in South India. The objective of the Tamil Nadu Forest Department is to conserve biodiversity and ecosystems of forests and wilderness areas to ensure water security and food security of the state.
TN Forest Department JDO Vacancy 2017 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 15 Posts
Name of the Post: Junior Draughting Officer
Pay Scale: Rs.9300 – 34800 ( Grade Pay – Rs.4200/- )
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between
- OC Candidates – 18 to 30 Years
- BC/MBC Candidates – 18 to 32 Years
- SC/SCA/ST Candidates – 18 to 35 Years.
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through TN Forest Department official Notification 2017 for more reference
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Eligibility Criteria for TN Forest Department JDO Vacancy 2017:
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made through Merit List and Interview.
How to apply for TN Forest Department JDO Vacancy 2017:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline Mode:
- Go to TN Forest Department official website careers page at forests.tn.nic.in
- Download TN Forest Department Junior Draughting Officer Notification & Application form
- Candidates should read all instructions given in Advertisement
- Fill required details
- Hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with the photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste (v) e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to respective address in application form
Important Dates to remember:
Other Govt Jobs: