SSC SR Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 66 Attendant, Assistant Posts
SSC SR Recruitment 2017: Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Staff Selection Commission Southern Region, Chennai (SSC SR) Invites Online Application for the recruitment of 66 Assistant, Clerk, Officer & other vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from 25.08.2017 to 24.09.2017. Here we provided all the details like Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply for SSC SR Recruitment 2017 – SSC SR Vacancy 2017 – SSC SR Notification 2017 – SSC SR Jobs 2017 is given below.,
SSC SR Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: Southern Region
Total Number of the Post: 66
Name and Number of the Post:
- Technical Superintendent: 03 posts
- Workshop Superintendent: 01 post
- Senior Instructor (Weaving): 01 post
- Medical Attendant: 34 posts
- Lady Medical Attendant: 15 posts
- Conservation Assistant: 02 post
- Junior Conservation Assistant: 09 posts
- Evaluation Assistant: 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Southern Region Vacancy 2017
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 25, 27, 30 years as on 24.09.2017. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per Govt rules. Refer official notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree, Master’s Degree, Diploma, ITI in concerned subjects from a recognized University / Institute/ Board. Refer official notification for complete details.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for General category through SBI Net-Banking, Credit Cards / Debit Cards of all Banks or through SBI Challan. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman & Women candidates. Refer official notification for complete details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://ssconline.nic.in from 25.08.2017 to 24.09.2017.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://ssconline.nic.in
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Take Printout for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 25.08.2017.
Closing date for Submission of Online Application: 24.09.2017.
For more details about SSC SR Recruitment 2017 – SSC SR Vacancy 2017 – SSC SR Notification 2017 – SSC SR Jobs 2017 click the link given below.,
Other Govt Jobs: