SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 – 3259 LCD PA DEO Posts
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018: Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Staff Selection Commission (SSC), New Delhi Invites Online Application for the recruitment of 3259 Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) & Data Entry Operator(DEO) vacancies through conducting Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) CHSL Examination 2017. Interested candidates can apply online from 18.11.2017 to 18.12.2017. Here we provided all the details like Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply for SSC CHSL Exam 2017 – SSC CHSL 10+2 Examination 2018 – SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2017 – SSC CHSL Vacancy 2017 – SSC CHSL Notification 2017 – SSC CHSL Jobs 2017 is given below.,
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: All India
Total Number of the Post: 3259
Name and Number of the Post:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): 898 posts
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): 2359 posts
- Data Entry Operator(DEO): 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL 10+2 Vacancy 2017
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2018. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PWD candidates as per Govt rules. Refer official notification for complete details.
- Must have passed in 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Master card/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman & Women candidates of all categories.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://ssconline.nic.in from 18.11.2017 to 18.12.2017.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://ssconline.nic.in
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Take Printout for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 18.11.2017.
Closing date for Submission of Online Application: 18.12.2017.
For more details about SSC CHSL Exam 2017 – SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 – SSC CHSL Vacancy 2017 – SSC CHSL Notification 2017 – SSC CHSL Jobs 2017 click the link given below.,
Other Govt Jobs: