KSRTC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 726 Technical Assistant Posts
KSRTC Recruitment 2018: Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC), Bengaluru Invites Online Application for the requirement of 726 Technical Assistant vacancies. Eligible Applicant’s may apply online from 05.04.2018 to 25.04.2018. Here we provided all the details like Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply for KSRTC Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka KSRTC Recruitment 2018 – KSRTC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 – KSRTC Technical Assistant Vacancy 2018 – KSRTC Technical Assistant Notification 2018 – KSRTC Technical Assistant Jobs 2018 is given below.,
KSRTC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: Karnataka
Total Number of the Post: 726
Name and Number of the Post:
- KSRTC Technical Assistant: 726 posts
Eligibility Criteria for KSRTC Technical Assistant Vacancy 2018
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 35 years for General, 18 to 38 years for category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B & 18 to 40 years for SC,ST,CAT-01 category as on 25.04.2018. Refer official notification for complete details.
- a). A pass in ITC /ITI/ NAC in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) / Diesel Mechanic/ Auto Electrician/Welder/ Sheet Metal Worker/ Electronic: Mechanic/auto Electrician/Welder Sheet Metal Worker/Electronic: Mechanic Upholstery/ Draftsman (Mechanical) Fitter/ Machinist/ Tire Vulcanizing/ Painting/ Refrigeration and Air Conditioning/ Turner/Automobile/Electrical./Electronics/ Fabrication (Fitting & Welding) from an institution recognized by the Technical Board/ or the Government after a pass in secondary board education.
- b). Shall obtain Light Motor Vehicle Driving license before completion of the Probationary period.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- for General 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category & Rs. 500/- for SC , ST, CAT-01 & Tribal category through Computerised Post offices only.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible Applicant’s may apply online through the official website http://www.ksrtcjobs.com/ from 05.04.2018 to 25.04.2018.. Refer official notification for complete details.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://www.ksrtcjobs.com/
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Take Printout for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 05.04.2018.
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 25.04.2018.
For more details about KSRTC Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka KSRTC Recruitment 2018 – KSRTC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 – KSRTC Technical Assistant Vacancy 2018 – KSRTC Technical Assistant Notification 2018 – KSRTC Technical Assistant Jobs 2018 click the link given below.,
Other Govt Jobs: