ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2017 – 15 JRF & RA Posts
ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2017: Government of India, Department of Space, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala Invites Application for the recruitment of 15 Junior Research Fellow & Research Associate vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from 24.07.2017 to 07.08.2017. Here we provided all the details like Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply for VSSC Recruitment 2017 – VSSC Vacancy 2017 – VSSC Notification 2017 – VSSC Jobs 2017 is given below.,
ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: Kerala
Total Number of the Post: 15
Name and Number of the Post:
- Junior Research Fellow: 06 posts
- Research Associate: 09 posts
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO VSSC JRF & RA Vacancy 2017
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 28 years for post-01 & 35 years for post-02. Age relaxation is applicable up to 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ ST candidates. Refer official Notification for post wise Age details.
- Junior Research Fellow: (a) M.Sc. Degree in Physics/Applied Physics/Space Physics /Atmospheric Science/Meteorology/ Space Science/Planetary Sciences/Astronomy/ Astrophysics OR M.Tech in Atmospheric Science/Space Science/Planetary Science/Applied Physics with minimum 60% marks as average of all semesters in aggregate or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 point scale or equivalent. and (b) Applicants should also have qualified one of the following: 1. CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test, including NET-Lectureship. 2. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by MHRD. 3. Joint Admission Test (JAM) conducted by MHRD. 4. Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST)
- Research Associate: Candidates should have earned their Ph.D. degree in any discipline of Science or Technology. Their Ph.D. thesis should be in the areas of atmospheric, space, and planetary sciences which are relevant to the fields of research being carried out at SPL. Only those candidates who have carried out their Ph.D. work outside SPL are eligible to apply. A research proposal (not exceeding 2000 words) on the work they intend to carry out at SPL in the domain of SPL’s research activity must be submitted along with the application. [Candidates possessing PhD awarded by foreign Universities/Institutions have to submit its Equivalency Certificate issued by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi].
Selection Process: Short listed Candidates will be called for Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://www.vssc.gov.in from 24.07.2017 to 07.08.2017.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://www.vssc.gov.in
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Take Printout for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 24.07.2017.
Closing date for Submission of Online Application: 07.08.2017.
For more details about ISRO Recruitment 2017 – ISRO Vacancy 2017 – ISRO Notification 2017 – ISRO Jobs 2017 click the link given below.,
Other Govt Jobs: