Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017 | 58 Posts.
Income Tax Department Job Recruitment 2017 – 58 Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade II, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts | Income Tax Department Job Vacancies 2017 DownloadApplication Form | Income Tax Department Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Income Tax Department Vacancy 2017 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 58 posts
Name of the Post:
1. Income Tax Inspector – 09
2. Tax Assistant – 19
3. Stenographer Grade II – 01
4. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 29
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be Minimum 1 8 years and maximum 30 years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Job Location: All India
Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Department Vacancy 2017:
Application Fee: Applicants shall pay Rs. 100/- towards application fee. The application fee should be pay in form of Demand draft of any nationalized Bank in favor of “CAN FIN HOMES LTD., drawn on Bangalore.
Selection Procedure: Short Listing, Skill Test, Interview.
How to apply for Income Tax Department Vacancy 2017:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline Mode:
- Go to Income Tax Department official website careers page at www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- Download Income Tax Department Tax Assistant, MTS Notification & Application form
- Candidates should read all instructions given in Advertisement
- Fill required details and
- Hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with the photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste (v) e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed
Important Dates to remember:
Other Govt Jobs: