East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 – 21 Sports Quota Posts
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017: East Coast Railway, Office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer, Bhubaneswar, Odisha Invites Application for the recruitment of 21 Sports persons (Athletics, Aquatics, Shuttle Badminton, Boxing, Football, Hockey, Weight Lifting, Volley Ball & Golf) for Men & Women vacancies for residents of Andaman, Nicobar & Lakshadweep under sports quota in the year 2017 – 18. Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format from 18.11.2017 to 18.12.2017. Here we provided all the details like Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 – East Coast Railway Sports Quota Vacancy 2017 – East Coast Railway Sports Quota Notification 2017 – East Coast Railway Sports Quota Jobs 2017 is given below.,
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: All India
Total Number of the Post: 21
Name and Number of the Post:
- Athletics: 02 posts
- Aquatics: 02 posts
- Shuttle Badminton: 01 post
- Boxing: 02 posts
- Football: 03 posts
- Hockey: 03 posts
- Weight Lifting: 03 posts
- Volley Ball: 04 posts
- Golf: 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for East Coast Railway Sports Person Vacancy 2017
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2018. No age relaxation is allowed even for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Applicant should be currently an active player and should have fulfilled the sports achievements on or after “01.04.2015”.
- GP Rs. 2800/-(Level-5): A Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- GP Rs. 2400/- (Level-4): 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent, with 80 words per minute in Shorthand (Hindi/English) for a duration of 10 minutes which will be transcribed in typing in 50 minutes for English and in 65 minutes for Hindi, for the post of Jr. Stenographer.
- GP Rs. 2000/-& GP Rs. 1900/- (Level-2 & Level-3): 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. (OR) A pass in Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board and having ITI certificate may also apply to be posted as Tech-III.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for General category & Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD & Women candidates through Demand Draft / Pay Order from any Nationalized Bank, or crossed Indian Postal Order from any Post Office (issued on or after the date of this notification) drawn in favour of Principal Financial Advisor, East Coast Railway, payable at Bhubaneswar.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Sports Trail.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application format along with recent passport size photograph, Self attested photocopies of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical/ Sports Achievement certificates in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement) recruitment for the year 2017-18” send to Office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer, 2nd Floor, Rall Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751 017 from 18.11.2017 to 18.12.2017.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Download Application Form”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Send to concerned address mentioned in official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Submission of Application: 18.11.2017.
Closing date for Submission of Application: 18.12.2017.
For more details about East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 – East Coast Railway Sports Quota Vacancy 2017 – East Coast Railway Sports Quota Notification 2017 – East Coast Railway Sports Quota Jobs 2017 click the link given below.,
Other Govt Jobs: