BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2017 – 620 Diploma Graduate Apprentice Posts
BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2017: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Trichy Invites Online Application for the recruitment of 400 Diploma (Technician) Apprentice & 220 Graduate (Engineering) Apprentice totally 620 Technician & Degree Apprentice vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online from 10.11.2017 to 24.11.2017. Here we provided all the details like Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply for BHEL Diploma Engineering Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – BHEL Technician Graduate Apprentice Vacancy 2017 – BHEL Engineering Apprentice Notification 2017 – BHEL Diploma Graduate Apprentice Jobs 2017 is given below.,
BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: Tamilndau
Total Number of the Post: 620
Name and Number of the Post:
BHEL Diploma (Technician) Apprentice: 400 posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 238 posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering: 46 posts
- Electronics & Communication engineering: 24 posts
- Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology: 31 posts
- Civil Engineering: 60 posts
- Modern Office Practice: 01 post
BHEL Graduate (Engineering) Apprentice: 220 posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 121 posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering: 19 posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 08 posts
- Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology: 29 posts
- Civil Engineering: 40 posts
- Chemical Engineering: 03 posts
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Trichy Diploma Graduate Apprentice Vacancy 2017
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 27 years for General candidates as on 01.10.2017. Relaxation to SC, ST, OBC & PWD candidates would be given as per the Government of India orders. Refer Official Notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Diploma in Engineering & Degree in Engineering in concerned Subjects or equivalent from a recognised Institution/ Council/ Board / University. Refer official notification for complete details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit List & Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.bheltry.co.in from 10.11.2017 to 24.11.2017.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.bheltry.co.in
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Take printout for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.11.2017.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24.11.2017.
For more details about BHEL 220 Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – BHEL 400 Apprentice Vacancy 2017 – BHEL Apprentice Notification 2017 – BHEL Apprentice Jobs 2017 click the link given below.,
Other Govt Jobs: