BARC Vacancy 2017 | 07 Medical Officer Posts
BARC Vacancy 2017: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre released new notification on their official website barc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 07 (seven) jobs out of which 02 (two) vacancies for Medical Officer (E), 03 (three) for Medical Officer (D) and 02 (two) for Medial Officer (C) vacancies.
BARC Vacancy 2017 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 07 posts
Name of the Post:
- Medical Officer (E) – 02 posts
- Medical Officer (D) – 03 posts
- Medical Officer (C) – 02 posts
- Rs. 78800/- Per Month
- Rs. 67700/- Per Month
- Rs. 56100/- Per Month
Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 17/07/2017
- Medical Officer (E): 50 years
- Medical Officer (D): 40 years
- Medical Officer (C): 38 years
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Vacancy 2017:
- Candidates who wanted to participate for BARC Medical Officer (E) job should have M.D.S. (Periodontology/Pedodontia) from a recognized University.
- Aspirants who decided to join BARC Medical Officer (D) posts should have M.D./ D.N.B or equivalent in ENT/General Medicine/Orthopaedic from a recognized University.
- MBBS with one-year institutional experience.
Applicants who wanted to participate for Medical Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through Challan.
- SC/ST/PWD: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
Selection Procedure: BARC will be conducting the Interview for Medical Officer vacancy.
How to apply for BARC Vacancy 2017:
Eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.barc.gov.in from 23.06.2017 to 17.07.2017.
Important Dates to remember:
Starting Date: 23.06.2017
Closing Date: 17.07.2017
Other Govt Jobs: