Air India Special Recruitment 2017 – 217 Trainee Pilot Posts
Air India Special Recruitment 2017: Air India Limited Invites Applications for the recruitment of 217 Sr. Trainee Pilots (P2) with A-320 OR B-737 OR B-777 OR B-787 Endorsement OR Trainee Pilots (CPL Holders) vacancies. Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 25.09.2017. Here we provided all the details like Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply for Air India Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2017 – Air India Trainee Pilot Vacancy 2017 – Air India Trainee Pilot Notification 2017 – Air India Trainee Pilot Jobs 2017 is given below.,
Air India Special Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: All India
Total Number of the Post: 217
Name of the Post: Sr. Trainee Pilots/ Trainee Pilots
- SC-35 posts
- ST-32 posts
- OBC-150 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Trainee Pilot Vacancy 2017
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 40 Years for SC/ST and 38 Years for OBC Candidates. (Ex-Servicemen belonging to reserved categories will be given age relaxation as per rules). Refer official notification for complete details.
Academic Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
Technical Qualification: Candidates should be in possession of Indian:
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Instrument rating on A-320/B-737/B-777/B-787 aircraft on Indian CPL/ALTP, issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India or equivalent acceptable to DGCA India
- Valid A-320/B-737/B-777/B-787 Aircraft Endorsement/Type Rating on Indian CPL/ATPL
- Valid ELP on CPL/ATPL * For PIO & OCI applicants, conditions apply.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 3000/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at DELHI. No fee for SC/ ST & Ex-Serviceman candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Skill Test/ Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application format along with recent passport size photograph, Self attested photocopies of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of _________” send to General Manager (Personnel), Air India Limited, Headquarters Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road, New Delhi-110001 on or before 25.09.2017.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://www.airindia.in
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Download Application Form”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Send to Concerned address mentioned in official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for Submission of Application: 25.09.2017.
For more details about Air India Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2017 – Air India Trainee Pilot Vacancy 2017 – Air India Trainee Pilot Notification 2017 – Air India Trainee Pilot Jobs 2017 click the link given below.,
Other Govt Jobs: